Thursday, December 24, 2009

All I want for Christmas is.........Ahhhhhh my own scrap area.

DEAR SANTA.......


These are my scrappy storage places. Every inch in our home is accounted for. Take a look at how I scrap. The TV that was in here went to our bedroom, I know, I know a TV in the bedroom...... But, I just needed the space. At first glance it all looks pretty normal.

But, take a look at how much I can fit into a small space. This is where I store most of my larger and heavy supplies like paper, paint and storage bins.

I take things out as I need them, I dream of a day when I can just walk in and have all my supplies ready to be used. A girl can dream!


I see a little room there, just in case I see something I NEED, LOL.

This is where I scrap, in my little dinning room that I love.

This cart holds my stamps, ink, tags and all small items. I keep it in my bedroom and wheel it out as I need it.

I wish I can keep it out all the time, I hate when life gets in the way of scrapping.

Messy, messy, messy!

But, I know where everything is.


Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and blessed for what I have. I love to create and scrap and I could do it anywhere. Maybe one day, if we remodel a little bit I might be able to come up with a tiny space of my own......We'll see.

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! You DO have a lot of 'stuff'! I truly hope that you can have a room of your own for all your scrapy things! Wouldn't that be nice. Then when you are done you could just come out and close the door til next time! I hope this will happen for you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, marlene. I don't have a space to call my own either but maybe some day I will. We live in a little townhouse and believe me there is not much room for the four of us. We are planning to move maybe next year into a single family home. I don't know, our townhouse really needs some help. Anyway, I was wondering where did you get that cool organizer with all those drawers? I love it. Thanks for sharing. I will have to put pics of my space. Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let it get you down. You still do amazing work with the space you have and that's what really matters. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene I agree with Friday, i feel your pain that is was my issue use to be not having my own space we recently moved into our new home we search and search for a home that had 4 bedrooms just because my wonderful hubby wanted me to finally have my own room for all my crap he says lol.....Now that i do have it I have sooo much room and dont even know were to start.....I was truly blessed this year....My Hubby says now i have an excuse to shop more because i now have room for it....Thanks for sharing your space regardless the space as long as you can have your creative outlet...Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought I was the only one who didn't have a scraproom. I work off my kitchen counter. my stuff is stashed in different closets as well. I said the same thing, all I want for xmas is a scraproom. didn't happen. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment