Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today was my B-Day and I turned 49. How did that happen???


I feel so blessed and thankful, I'm healthy and having a birthday.
I'm not one to make a big deal of my-B day, but I have to share this. Early morning today my wonderful hubby woke me up with 2 cards and 2 gifts. We got married on my B-Day!
Some great things happened to me today. My husband did not forget our day despite the fact that his dad is very ill. He still found the time!!! I would of been happy with just one of his great card, this man can pick a card. Secondly, we've been all day at the Hosp. and I just open my page on LIFE ON THE (SCRAP) BEACH.
I found so many wonderful birthday wishes from all those lovely ladies, that meant so much to me!! This is a great group of talented ladies and I'm soooooo happy to be a part of it. THANK YOU LADIES!!!!!!!

If I had time to bake....These would of been the colors. I'm going to bake next week, maybe maybe????


I have a very thoughtful hubby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment