This cake I made for my sister, Mayra, she just changed her home a little bit and I notice she used lots of black and white, so I went with a black and white theme. I'm very happy how it turned out. My original idea was to do damask cutouts in the black fondant. I had some cracking in the white fondant that forced the vertical zebra pattern. Again I've proved to myself that great creations can come out of mistakes.
This is my version of a Magnolia, my first. I love how it turned out.
This is the inspartion cake. I'm sooooo sorry I can't give credit to the designer. I don't remember where I found it, but she/he is a true artist. I thank you for the insparation!