Friday, November 20, 2009

HAPPY THANSGIVING TO MY BLOGGIES, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONES!

I REALLY NEED TO REMEMBER TO GIVE GOD THANKS EVERYDAY!!!!


These pics are from our last Thanksgiving, it was great!!! Thanksgiving Cuban style (no Cuban food allowed!) usually is about 20 people, yes that is my immediate family and I usually host it, and love it.
Well this year, is just my hubby, the girls and I. I'm ordering our dinner from Publix for just the two of us. We're staying home and watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade and thanking God for his kindness and all that he gives us!


To the left of this LO is a gray hair man, he has a blue shirt on. That's my father in law. A great old timer! He was funny and had a home made remedy for whatever ills you. Pop admired and respected nature and he loved all animals. He will be missed.
My father in law passed away last week, it was a peaceful passing and we know he is in heaven now. It's been tough on my husband, but he gets better every day.
God is amazing! I thought I could never be there to offer some comfort to anyone who lost a parent or even be able to come up with the right words to say. I'm so grateful that God has given me the peace to be here for James.

2 comments:

  1. Marlene:
    I am so praying for all of you.
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It's hard to lose a parent. I lost my dad two years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think of him. Let your hubby know to focus on all the wonderful memories and those memories at times will give him peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment