Sunday, October 25, 2009

Had to post this beautiful goodness, by Dolly.






This is my sister's fantabulous work, these are some of her latest creations that she mails to her friend, Beth, in Alabama, who consigns her goodies. Her work is all hand made with lots of love!!!!! I'll post a link to her yumminess, as soon as I learn how. I'm trying to talk her into opening an Etsy store, send her an e-mail, please help me encourage her, she doen't have a blog but you can find her at: dollyprimitives@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene!!! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog!!! I really appreciate it!
    Your blog is very cute too!!! You sister's handmade goodies are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You and your sis are absolute creative genius! I love her handmade goodies and your yummy cake is just heaven! Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment